Explosion in Armenia's Aragatsotn Province: boy hospitalised

Explosion in Armenia's Aragatsotn Province: boy hospitalised

A strong explosion occurred in a house of Karin village in Armenia's Aragatsotn at night.

A 13-year-old Mher K., who was asleep in the kitchen, sustained injuries and burns as a result of the explosion, received first aid on the scene, and then was taken to Ashtarak medical center from where he was transferred to the Yerevan center for burns.

According to preliminary information, the explosion was caused by the natural gas boiler in the kitchen, News.am reported.

2210 views





Populars