Fire breaks out in Istanbul hotel: tourists hospitalized

 Fire breaks out in Istanbul hotel: tourists hospitalized

A fire broke out in one of the hotels in Istanbul's Fatih District, according to the Turkish media.

It is reported that foreign tourists, whose citizenship has not been reported, were poisoned by smoke as a result of the fire. The injured have been hospitalized.

Firefighters and rescuers arrived at the scene of the incident, and are working on extinguishing the fire.

Other details of the incident have not been reported.

2555 views





Populars