Fire in Baku dormitory kills three people
Fire has erupted on the third floor of the dormitory in Baku’s Narimanov district.
The fire brigades and first aid brigades were dispatched to the scene. As a result of the actions taken by the firefighters, the fire was extinguished.
Eleven people suffered from smoke inhalation, while three people - including Aliyev Surkhay (born in 1951) and Aliyeva Elza (born in 1953) from Lachin district - died, Trend reported.
The fire erupted at an area of 15-20 square meters. By preliminary information, the fire was caused by a short circuit.