U.S. confirms withdrawal of forces from Syria

U.S. confirms withdrawal of forces from Syria

The execute order on the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria was signed, the Pentagon official said without offering further details.

"The execute order for Syria has been signed," AFP cited a spokesperson for the U.S. military as saying.

CNN said a defense official confirmed to it that the ordered had been signed, and it quoted another official as saying outgoing Defense Secretary James Mattis signed it.

On December 19, U.S. President Donald Trump declared that "we have won" against the ISIS terror group operating in Syria and made the announcement he was bringing home all U.S. forces from the war-torn country.

2550 views





Populars