page 5
Gazprom Armenia counter-attacks Pashinyan team

The accusations of Armenia's State Revenue Committee of tax evasion have threatened Gazprom Armenia’s planned signing of an important agreement with a Russian bank, CEO of Gazprom Armenia national gas distribution company Hrant …

Pashinyan accuses Gazprom of corruption

Armenia's State Revenue Committee has carried out an audit in Gazprom Armenia and revealed a number of violations and cases of tax evasions. According to the committee's press service, during 2016 and 2017, the company …

SOCAR to develop oilfield in Russia?

Azerbaijan’s state oil company SOCAR is in talks with Russia’s Rosneft, Gazprom and Novatek over the development of an oilfield in Russia, SOCAR Vice President Elshad Nasirov said. Nasirov also said that …

Gazprom, SOCAR mull issues of gas supply to Azerbaijan

Russian company Gazprom and the Azerbaijani state oil company SOCAR discussed the issues concerning gas supplies to Azerbaijan. These issues were discussed during the meeting between Chairman of the Board of Gazprom Alexey …

Russia to start importing gas from Turkmenistan?

The head of Russia's giant gas company Alexei Miller said it plans to resume imports from Turkmenistan after a three-year break over a pricing dispute. In an interview with Turkmenistan's state television …

Turkish Stream to reach Turkey in December

The construction of the sea part of the Turkish Stream pipeline will be completed in two months, Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said. The  construction of the Turkish Stream pipeline is underway," TASS cited …

 Gazprom sells its share in Turkish Bosphorus Gaz

Russia's Gazprom sold its 71% stake in Turkish company Bosphorus Gaz, the Turkish company said. Sen Group, which already holds the remaining 29% share in Bosphorus Gaz, bought Gazprom’s share, according to the companies. …

 Turkish Stream pipeline 80% complete

The Turkish Stream pipeline, due to supply Russian gas to Turkey via the Black Sea from 2019, is already 80% complete, Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said. “The realization of large-scale Gazprom export …

Gazprom sets global record in laying offshore gas lines

Russia's Gazprom set a new global record in laying offshore gas pipelines within the framework of the Turkish Stream project on August 26, the Russian gas holding said. The record of 6.27 km per day was set by the Pioneering Spirit …