medicine

 Material from NASA used for surgical implants in Israel

For the first time in Israel, a material created for the US space industry has been applied for orthopedic uses at Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center. The Israeli start-up, Nahariya-based M.M.A. Tech, developed the innovative substance …

Read
Iran to build medicine plant in Azerbaijan's Pirallahi

The Azerbaijani-Iranian joint venture for medicine production will operate in the Pirallahi Industrial Park, Iranian Ambassador to Baku Mohsen Pak Ayeen, said. According to a memorandum of understanding, signed between …

Read
Medicine prices fall in Azerbaijan

The Tariff Council of Azerbaijan has confirmed the prices of 9850 different state-registered drugs, 7,347 (75%) of which are on sale at confirmed prices.  The Council added that the confirmed prices of the remaining 2,503 (25%) …

Read
Azerbaijan fixes prices of 84% medicines

The Tariff (Price) Council has fixed the regulated prices for almost 84% of drugs permitted for sale in Azerbaijan, the Azerbaijani Economy Ministry said. The regulated prices were fixed for 7075 out of 10,000 drugs registered in …

Read
Kudrin names main problems of Russian economy

Former Russian finance minister Alexei Kudrin has named dependence on energy prices, an aging population, a high share of the state in the real sector and the excessive centralization of the state administration as the main …

Read
Sabir Gabibov’s 65th birthday

The Moscow House of Nationalities hosted a celebration for the 65th birthday of the honored doctor of the Russian Federation Sabir Gabibov, who made a contribution to the development of world medicine in the field of endoscopy.

Read
Almost a thousand kinds of drugs banned in Azerbaijan

The Azerbaijani Ministry of Healthcare has banned the circulation of 844 kinds of medicines. The ban covers medicines produced in Turkey, India, Romania, Denmark, Russia, Jordan, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Egypt, Germany, Belarus and other …

Read

Populars