Maxim Minchev: "The most important thing is to work together and move forward"
Maksim Minchev, director general of the 6th News Agencies World Congress, shared his impressions of the second day of the event in an interview with Vestnik Kavkaza.
- Tell us about your impression of the second day of the 6th News Agencies World Congress.
- I always don't like when we say that everything is over. When people are starting to clean the hall, I feel sad, because during this event many people talked to each other, laughed, exchanged experiences.
- What do you think about today's speeches and discussions?
- I'm very satisfied. I'm pleased because participants were pleased. I'm pleased because, as it seems that the event turned out to be pretty great. We had a rich program. When the content of the Congress is strong - it's a huge success.
- Were there new participating countries this year?
- Yes, Paraguay, Kosovo, Cape Verde, Seychelles, Israel, Somalia participated in this event for the first time. This is wonderful, since the geography of the Congress expands, and new information agencies participate in it.
- Will Bulgaria remain chairman for the next three years?
- I was general secretary during this event, and I will be president. But it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that we're together, we work together, share experiences and move forward.