Milosh Bikovich: "It is an honor for me to play Muslim Magomayev"
In the fall, the first season of the Magomayev series directed by Oleg Asadulin, shot with the support of the singer, musician and businessman Emin Agalarov, will be aired on the First Channel. According to the plot of the film, in the late 1960s, Muslim Magomayev met opera singer Tamara Sinyavskaya while recording a concert program. There was real chemistry between them, which gave a start to the story of great love. However, Tamara was married, and Muslim was not free ... But the true love had no barriers, and fate once again brought the lovers together. This time in Paris. The role of Sinyavskaya was played by Irina Antonenko, Magomaev was played by the Serbian actor Milosh Bikovich, who briefly spoke about his new work with Vestnik Kavkaza.
- Why were you invited to play Magomaev?
- Probably, there is some resemblance. It seems to me that this was the first and most important reason. The film is a love story, not a biopic about Magomayev from his birth to death. We showed a part of his life when Magomayev was about 30 years old; the love story with Tamara Sinyavskaya.
- Who came up with an idea of making a movie?
- The idea belongs to the producers - Danila Sharapov and Peter Anurov.
- Have you ever been to Baku?
- Yes. We shot some scenes in Moscow and some in Baku.
- What are your impressions of the city?
- Beautiful city, sunny. Very beautiful. It is a pity that I starred a lot and walked a little. I really liked it. The people there are hospitable, kind.
- How do you feel about the work of Magomayev?
- I really fell in love with him during the filming. I understood that this was a great man. It is a great honor for me to play such a person.
- Did you perform his songs in the film?
- The film is filled with his music. But this is not a musical, but a musical melodrama. All songs were performed by Magomayev himself.