Antonio Banderas 'cured' of coronavirus
Spanish actor Antonio Banderas said that he was "cured" of the coronavirus, which he contracted several weeks ago.
The actor said on Twitter he had kept to a "disciplined confinement" for 21 days since learning he was infected.
Describing himself as "cured", he added that "my thoughts go to those who weren't as fortunate as me, and to those who suffered more than I did.
"I also wish strength to the ones who are in the middle of the fight," Banderas said.
He publicly announced he had tested positive on his 60th birthday on August 10. At the time, he said that he had been feeling "relatively well, just a bit more tired than usual".
Banderas did not reveal where he had spent his three weeks in quarantine. He has previously suffered a heart attack at a home he owns in Britain, The AFP reported.