Charles Aznavour to resume world tour after fall
French singer songwriter Charles Aznavour has put back his comeback after breaking his arm in a fall last month, his publicist said.
The 94-year-old French crooner will not resume his world tour until September with a concert in Sydney, Australia, followed by two shows in Japan, in Tokyo and Osaka, AFP reported.
"Since his double fracture of the humerus, Charles Aznavour has made a good recovery," his spokesman said, adding that his doctors would rather he did not go back on the road until after August.
His performances at the Royal Albert Hall in London on June 30, as well as gigs in Spain, Germany and in Croatia have all been cancelled, he added.