Couple gets carbon monoxide poisoning in Armenian village

Couple gets carbon monoxide poisoning in Armenian village

Two people were found dead in Armenia's Tavush Province yesterday evening.

At about 21:30 local time, police received a call from the Ijevan town hospital that the medical staff found 2 dead bodies in Gandzakar village.

According to preliminary information, 40-year-old man and his 37-year-old wife died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

A number of forensic examinations have been ordered, News. am reported.

4315 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

in Tumblr

Subscribe



Populars