Family with baby poisoned by carbon monoxide in Shali

Family with baby poisoned by carbon monoxide in Shali

A family of three people was hospitalized in the Chechen town of Shali due to carbon monoxide poisoning, the press service of the Interior Ministry of the republic reports.

''Three residents of Shali have been recently taken to the emergency department of the Shali district, including an infant born in 2015, due to carbon monoxide poisoning,’’ UGA reports.

It was found out during an inspection that the incident happened due to the failure of the gas fireplace.

6190 views





Populars