Fire at Tbilisi furniture workshop extinguished

Fire at Tbilisi furniture workshop extinguished

A fire that broke out at a furniture workshop in Temka district in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi has been extinguished.

The Emergency Management Service has reported that the fire broke out in a one-storey building at Monadire (Hunter’s) street yesterday.

14 fire-fighting brigades were involved in extinguishing the fire, Agenda.ge reported.

The owner of the workshop has told Formula TV that the fire was caused by a gas explosion. He also said that one of the employees has slightly injured his hand. No one else was injured.

3965 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

on YouTube

Subscribe



Populars