Fire breaks out at warehouse in Tbilisi

Fire breaks out at warehouse in Tbilisi

A warehouse of electrical equipment caught fire in Tbilisi’s Didi Digomi district last night.

According to the State Emergency Service, more than 1,800 square meters were affected.

One man suffered smoke intoxication and a fractured shin; he is being treated in hospital, but doctors say his life is not in danger.

Around 23 fire brigades were mobilized to the scene, Agenda.ge reported.

Three explanations as to why the fire broke out have been named: negligence, outdated and faulty wiring and a violation of safety regulations. 

8295 views





Populars