Fire in student dormitory in Sevastopol
Tonight a fire occurred in a student dormitory on Universitetskaya Street in Sevastopol, the press service of the Sevastopol emergency department reports.
The fire started on the fourth floor of the building. By the arrival of the rescuers the majority of the dormitory residents had been evacuated into the streets, seven people were locked in their rooms due to heavy smoke in a corridor. Firefighters brought students into the fresh air, putting on them special gadgets for respiratory protection. One of those rescued was passed to a first aid brigade, Interfax reports.