Putin among top 10 world leaders

 Putin among top 10 world leaders

According to a survey conducted by WIN/Gallup International in 65 countries, Russian President Vladimir Putin has been rated 8th on the list of world leaders with the highest approval ratings (33% view him favorably).

US President Barack Obama took first position (59% favorable, 29% unfavorable). German Chancellor Angela Merkel ranks as the second most popular of ten global leaders in the poll, 42% hold a favorable view of her, 29% unfavorable. UK Prime Minister David Cameron ranks third – 37% holding a favorable view towards him, 28% unfavorable, Gazeta.ru reports

6305 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

in Telegram

Subscribe



Populars