Residential building in Makhachkala explodes due to gas leak

Residential building in Makhachkala explodes due to gas leak

Today, in a private residential building in Makhachkala, an air-gas mixture exploded. One person was injured, the republican main department of the Ministry for Emergencies informed.

"A 53-year-old woman was injured as a result of the explosion. She was admitted to the burn center of the Republican Clinical Hospital of Makhachkala in critical condition," the report reads, Interfax-Yug reports.

3860 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

in Tumblr

Subscribe



Populars