Three-year-old child dies in house fire in Dagestan

Three-year-old child dies in house fire in Dagestan

A child died in a house fire in Dagestan, the press service of the Republic’s Ministry of Emergencies informs.

This morning a  private house caught fire in Sirtych village, Tabasaran district. The fire was extinguished, but a three-year-old girl died.

According to preliminary data, a gas leak caused the tragedy, Dagestan RGVK informs.

3490 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

in Telegram

Subscribe



Populars