Turkish part of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railroad 80% ready

Turkish part of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railroad 80% ready

A meeting between the head of 'Azerbaijani Railways', Javid Gurbanov, and the Minister of Transport, Shipping and Communications of Turkey, Binali Yildirim, was held today, the press service of the company reported.

The main topic of the conversation between them was the implementation of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railroad project.

Binali Yildirim stated that the Turkish part of the railway is 80% ready, and the remaining 20% will be built before the end of this year, 1news.az reports.

7640 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

in Tumblr

Subscribe



Populars