Two Iranians die in Tbilisi due to gas leak

Two Iranians die in Tbilisi due to gas leak

Two Iranian citizens have died on Shartava street in Tbilisi’s Saburtalo district allegedly due to a gas leak resulting in carbon monoxide poisoning, Tbilisi Energy gas supply company reports.

The company also says that an open-combustion water heater was installed in the apartment, the installation of which indoors is prohibited in Georgia.

"The two people lived in a rented flat which was registered as a commercial space, but which was ‘arbitrarily converted to residential," Tbilisi Energy says.

The Georgian Interior Ministry is investigating the case. Agenda.ge reported.

3825 views


Vestnik Kavkaza

on YouTube

Subscribe



Populars