Underground casino closes in Tbilisi

Underground casino closes in Tbilisi

The police has closed an illegal gambling club in Tbilisi, the Investigative Service of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia reported.

The institution was located at Tabukashvili str, 6. Three entrepreneurs were making money, getting 20% of the total bets that the players did. The remaining 80% were the prize money for the winners.

6805 views





Populars