Yerevan electric saw fire (VIDEO)
A large fire has broken out today at a gasoline station in downtown Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.
Press service of the Ministry of Emergency situations said that they received a call at around 12։10pm, informing that a fire had broken out in a hardware store, it had spread to the nearby gasoline station, which had turned into ashes. According to eyewitnesses, a fire could be caused by an electric saw.
Four fire brigades and an emergency response team were dispatched to the scene, News.am reported.
According to preliminary information, there are no casualties or injuries.